AttentionBoghossian Gardens is a project realized by the Boghossian Foundation to revive and maintain public green spaces of Lovers’ Park Yerevan. The Boghossian Gardens as the operator of Lovers' Park Yerevan notifies you of your rights and responsibilities on the Park premises. By entering the Park you agree to these terms, and their legal consequences will be applicable to you.
Those violating the rules (or, in the case of children and animals, their custodians or those accompanying them) will be inflicted a penalty in accordance with the administrative, civil, and criminal legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
Rules within the territory of the Park:
Do not enter the water.
The pond and other water features are not designed for swimming and contain chemicals that are dangerous to humans and animals.
Do not climb on waterfalls, stone compositions, trees or hills.
The waterfalls, stone compositions and hills in the Park have been created for decorative purposes and are not designed to bear the weight of adults, children or animals. They can be damaged easily and may inflict bodily harm to you, your child or your pet.
Do not litter.
• Separate bins for glass, paper, plastic and aluminum are placed in areas around the Park. Please sort waste according to the signs on the bins.
• Consumption of food, in particular, sunflower seeds and similar snacks, which result in littering the Park, is not permitted.
• We expect your active support in maintenance and cleanliness of the Park.
Do not damage or deface the Park or Park property.
• Please use the Park property with care. Compensation for damaged property shall be sought according to the price list determined by the Administration in accordance with market prices.
• While visitors are invited to enjoy the entire premises of the Park, they are asked to respect signs, gates and fences indicating areas that are closed to visitor traffic due to Park maintenance or other issues.
• Please follow and abide by the Park signs.
The Park is a pet-free zone.
• From the first years’ experience of the Park maintenance, the Administration has forbidden the entrance of any kind of pets into the Park.
• Injury caused by a pet is criminally punishable. In such cases the Park personnel are authorized to call the police.
The Park is a smoke-free zone.
• There are smoke-free zones in the Park: the public toilets and children's playground. The latter is the first smoke-free playground in Yerevan called “Happy Playground where People do not Smoke”.
• We respect the smokers’ rights and ask them to respect the rights of non-smokers and not to smoke in the above mentioned area of the Park.
Bicycles and other wheeled vehicles are not permitted in the Park.
As there are small mounds and rocky trails, obstacles occur for using wheeled vehicles. It is not forbidden to use baby strollers in the Park because they are under parents' direct supervision and attention. It is not forbidden to use wheelchairs in the Park either.
Playing with a ball in the Park is not permitted
The paths in the Park are very narrow and are not envisaged for playing with a ball. Playing badminton is possible, but not on the grass areas of the Park.
Using explosive substances in the Park is forbidden.
It is strictly forbidden to use any type of explosive substance on the territory of the Park.
Profit making activities are not permitted without an evidencing document.
All kinds of profit making activities at Lovers’ Park Yerevan are forbidden. It is possible to implement video or photo shootings without permission if you are a representative of mass media and have the evidencing document. In this case you should approach the security guard of the park and fill in the application for mass media representatives ensuring that the shooting is taken not for profit purposes. Only after this you are able to carry out the shooting. The amateur and wedding shootings are not forbidden.
The Administration of the Park is not liable for:
• The loss or damage of personal belongings on Park premises.
• The safety of visitors and their children. The safety of children in the Park is the responsibility of their parents or those accompanying them.
• Injuries caused by swimming in the pond or climbing on the waterfalls, stone compositions, trees and hills.
• The security guards and other employees of the Park can offer their help at their own volition; the Administration bears no responsibility for inaction.
• Any damages caused to the visitor or a third party not caused by the direct fault of the Park personnel or management.
While relaxing at the Park please also take into consideration the rights and needs of other people, as well as the rules of public order.
In order to conduct any organized or group activity in the Park (video and/or photo shoots, sound recordings, group meetings, etc.), prior written consent of the Administration should be obtained. For the terms and conditions, please refer to our website
[ www.bg.am ] or apply to the Administration.
Park personnel must also abide by these Rules. The park employees are the legal representatives of the Administration and are authorized to enforce the rules. In case of violations, they are authorized to issue warnings and take appropriate actions, including calling for the security guards of the park and/or the police.
Some areas of the park are under constant CCTV monitoring in order to improve service quality.
We anticipate your cooperation and ask you to abide by the rules, as they have been above all set to ensure your leisure.